Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry XXXMas Part Deux

...Ok no lie.  It happened again.  I was walking home from Benny's with a slice of pizza and halfway home I see a car with it's engine and lights on with a slender female frame rocking back and forth on the inhibited seat.  This is the second couple of people fucking publicly in a car I've come across in 24hours. Odds of seeing this in the winter time seem to me like 1000:1

Zero shits given.
Zero questions asked.

I stopped in disbelief as the location these two fixated on in right across the street from a park.  Funny thing is these two lustbirds are probably neighborhood kids and probably use to rock back and forth on the swings and see saws together in between juice boxes and bike rides.  My how a decade or so can change things.

Zero shits given.
Zero questions asked.

Between today and yesterday everyone seems to wanna make a jesus baby, maybe its the Kraken of Catholicism coming up for air in the recesses of their subconsciousness or maybe its just cold outside and people are looking to make warm the ole fashioned way.

Zero shits given.
Zero questions asked.

Something's in the air or maybe in the eggnog.  Yea that sly Santa's been sprinkling spanish fly in the eggnog. Pour me a glass sugar and let's go to the car like civilized folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment