Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry XXXMas

Merry XXXMas

No lie, as I was walking to my car with my cooking dish and Xmas doggie bag and lo and behold two people are fucking in the car behind me...I mean stuffing that stocking.  High school style exuberance. It was beautiful. 

Zero shits given.
Zero questions asked.

The fury of dudes hand did not stop upon seeing my shocked bomber jacketed frame. My black eyes ballooned and glistened with disbelief. Beyond the steamed windows laid a smirk I couldn't see but easily presumed to be there. 

Zero shits given.
Zero questions asked.

Each slam of my door did nothing to deter the holiday love bunnies in the grey Saturn behind me. Every once in a while the lady in the driver seat would lose foot control and revv the engine a bit and the car would moan for her with combustible delight.

Merry XXXmas Baby
Here's to the end of the year,
Here's to the end of the world,
And heres to the hopes of loving our way into new and better ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment